OR TO THE NEWS or use back button of browser to
return to last visited page.
BACK TO NEWSLETTERS
Johnny Green: GREENY's GAFFS
A collection of definitions, totally and unashamedly nicked from Butterfields Feelgood Dick 'an Arry. The following are linked to Feelgoods music or members interests.
- A condition whereby one is forced to deny himself the pleasures of the flesh due to a long tour away from home (dedicated to "Baldrick - Pete Timms").
- Handy for writing the set list on, or the chords to a new song in the set.
- Jumping insect which rubs its two legs together and shouts "Howzat" (just for the Whirlwind).
- A different route taken by the Feelgoodmobile, needed when travelling to gigs for several reasons, refuelling of van with diesel, refuelling of personnel with alcohol or toilet stop when bladders are full.
- A pub one may stumble upon in Stratford on Avon, and perhaps the title is used when one wishes to make a further purchase, instead of saying "One More Please".
- Technical name of person who attends a Dr. Feelgood gig more than once.
be continued - perhaps.
USE BACK BUTTON OF BROWSER TO RETURN TO LAST VISITED PAGE
OR CHOOSE OF FOLLOWING LINKS: NEWSLETTERS
[ HOME ][ INTRO ][ FEELGOODS ][ HISTORY ][ NEWS ][ GIGS ][ MUSIC ][ FANS ][ EXTRAS ]
[ WEBSITE INDEX ][ E-MAIL ]
COPYRIGHT 1996-2006 BY GABI
SCHWANKE & DR FEELGOOD (Design, Photos, Texts, etc. - as far as
noone else is named.)
WEBSITE CREATED & MAINTAINED by GABI SCHWANKE - LAST MODIFIED JANUARY 7, 2005