HOME OR TO THE NEWS or use back button of browser to return to last visited page.
Congratulations and Many Thanks to John for
being Dr Feelgood's 'Newsletter-Man' since 22 Years !!!
THE CONTENTS OF THE NEWSLETTER PAGES
FROM THE PRINTED DR FEELGOOD NEWSLETTERS
WHICH ARE EDITED AND COMPILED BY JOHN BUTTERFIELD.
Pete Gage (Dr Feelgood front man from May 1995 - July 1999)
and Feelin' Good editor John Bbutterfield
Leeds, Irish Centre, December 1998
John Butterfield and Lew Lewis
10th Lee Brilleaux Memorial, 9th May 2003
Photo courtesy Andy Thomas
Since 1985 the John Butterfield's Information Service has been operating sending out (printed) information to fans of Europe's premier R&B outfit Dr. Feelgood all across the globe.
Feelin' Good is the official newsletter produced every quarter. Here's the details on How to get hold of the Feelin' Good Newsletter.
Many thanks to John for giving permission to add the newsletters here!
~ Gabi, Dr Feelgood's webmistress
Green's Greeny's Gaffs
THE NEWSLETTERS ARCHIVE:
Issue 02/Jan. 1996 - Issue
07/April 1997 - Issue 08/July 1997 - Issue
09/Oct. 1997 -
- Issue 10/Jan. 1998 - Issue 11/April 1998 - Issue 12/July 1998 - Issue 13/Oct. 1998* -
- Issue 14/Jan. 1999 - Issue 15/April 1999 - Issue 16/July 1999 - Issue 17/Oct. 1999 -
- Issue 18/Jan. 2000 - Issue 19/April 2000 - Issue 20/July 2000 - Issue 21/Oct. 2000 -
- Issue 22/Jan. 2001 - Issue 23/April 2001 - Issue 24/July 2001 - Issue 25/Oct. 2001 -
- Issue 26/Jan. 2002 - Issue 27/April 2002 - Issue 28/July 2002 - Issue 29/Oct. 2002 -
- Issue 30/Jan. 2003 - Issue 31/April 2003 - Issue 32/July 2003 - Issue 33/Oct. 2003 -
- Issue 34/Jan. 2004 - Issue 35/April 2004 - Issue 36/July 2004 - Issue 37/Oct. 2004 -
- Issue 38/Jan. 2005 - Issue 39/April 2005 - Issue 40/July 2005 - Issue 41/Nov. 2005 -
- Issue 42/Jan. 2006 - Issue 43/May 2006 - Issue 44/Sept 2006 - Issue 45/Jan. 2007 -
- In preparation: Issue 46/May 2007 -
* (ISSUE WAS NOT ADDED BECAUSE IT HELD NO RELEVANT CONTENTS FOR THE WEBSITE.)
FEELIN' GOOD - THE DR FEELGOOD NEWSLETTER
Published around January, May, September
If new to the service please state which issue you have already seen in order to prevent duplication.
a years supply (3 items) of the free newsletter
please follow above instructions:
Please send 3 stamped self-addressed envelopes. The envelopes must be A5 size (9" x 7"), as it really is difficult and time consuming, folding newsletters to fit the envelope. Likewise, too large an envelope can cause problems with storage.
Rest of the World
Please send 3 self-addressed envelopes plus 3 (Europe) or 6 (ouside Europe) International Reply Coupons (these can be bought at your post office). The envelopes must be A5 size (9" x 7") because of above mentioned reasons.
Remember to mention the last issue you received to avoid any unnecessary duplication.
Please do not send orders for merchandise to the Information Service or to the Dr Feelgood Website, as John and Gabi do not carry stock -> All merchandise orders, autograph requests and alike go to Grand Records.
Addition on Sept. 3, 2006: The good old Royal Mail have revised their pricing structure for letters etc so it is very important that people send the correct size envelope for fg. I have consulted with the Royal Mail who confirm that fg in a A5 envelope will be classed as a LETTER so will be the cheapest price. Please do not send A4 and above unless you put on extra stamps. People from outside the UK also need to use A5 envelopes from now on.
Send the envelopes and IRC's to:
Dr. Feelgood Information Service
P.O. Box 94
John Butterfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
USE BACK BUTTON OF BROWSER TO RETURN TO LAST VISITED PAGE
OR CHOOSE OF FOLLOWING LINKS
[ HOME ][ INTRO ][ FEELGOODS ][ HISTORY ][ NEWS ][ GIGS ][ MUSIC ][ FANS ][ EXTRAS ]
[ WEBSITE INDEX ][ E-MAIL ]
COPYRIGHT 1996-2007 BY GABI
SCHWANKE & DR FEELGOOD (Design, Photos, Texts, etc. - as far as
noone else is named.)
WEBSITE CREATED & MAINTAINED by GABI SCHWANKE - LAST MODIFIED FEBRUARY 7, 2007